Monday, March 3, 2014

200 miles on trainer!


Greetings from a still frozen northern state of Minnesota!



The pictures above convey to all of you why I am riding my bike on a trainer. I estimate that we have about 3 feet of snow on the ground. I doubt I will be hopping on my bike outdoors anytime soon. It has even been too cold lately for me to cross country ski. I am not a fan of skiing unless it is at least 15 degrees above zero. 

All this cold weather means that I have put almost 200 miles on my bike via a trainer. I continue to be right on track with the training suggested for the STP. 
Overall doing well. TTFN and stay strong! Michele

2 comments:

  1. I want to get a treadmill. I wish they weren't so expensive. Someday maybe.
    You are doing great Michele. And that snow, yep there's tons of it here too.
    Enjoy the warmth we might get this weekend.
    Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Do you like the trainer? I've contemplated getting one...I go back and forth between getting a trainer or just getting a decent indoor bike.

    ReplyDelete