Or as Hann, one of the four year says: "Us go to Disneyland!!"
It was magical...
- I easily find something to laugh out loud about everyday. Laughter is the best medicine! My grandbabies keep me laughing all the time. I can be one of those annoying persons who laugh alot during a movie at a movie theater.
- I think I could talk with almost anyone in the world. I am generally not afraid to ask questions and can do so publicly.
- I do not wear nail polish on my fingers. Ever. Keep my nails trim and neat. Now, my toes: I like them pretty and Polished. Orange, red and pink are my favorite colors.
- I can sew almost anything, but (like Julie) can not stand to mend anything.
- I iron. Yep, really. Love the steam and the pressed fabric.
- I rarely watch any commercial TV.
- I love a good story and believe everyone has one to share, even kids. It may be about your life, but it is interesting to me. One of my favorite radio programs is "This American Life" on M(N)PR.
- It is the stories that make it easy for me to adore Prairie Home Companion. I listen almost every Saturday night, plus re-stream it regularly when I am home.
- It is the story that draws me into a good movie, another form of entertainment that I adore. Right now my favorites are: Midnight in Paris, the Descendants, Hugo and the Adventure of TinTin.
- And it is the story that I try to describe as I write up my research into papers. I am always asking myself: What is the story here? as I deliberate over all my data.
- Love post-it notes. Can not read a book without them.
2. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage - or non-alcoholic if you don't imbibe?
3. What is one thing that you would never want to change about yourself?
4. What is the one characteristic about other people that you simply cannot tolerate?
5. Name a time when you felt extremely proud of yourself.
6. If you could relive (and make -over) a year of your life, what year would that be and why?
7. Is there a particular unusual ritual or routine you do in the exact same way absolutely everyday (something other than brushing your teeth, for example)? If so, what is it?
8. What is a talent you do not have but wish you did?
9. Build your ideal person. Fill in the blanks: I'd want the hair of Miss Piggy, the face of Jasmine , the body of Betty Boop, , the brains of the Baudelaire orphans, the talents of Woody, the sense of humor of Roger Rabbit , and the bank account of Harry Potter. (IOW: I am very satisfied where I am at!)
10. What do you feel the worst thing is about trying to lose weight?
11. What song best defines where you are in life right now?