Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Friday from San Francisco

Greetings from San Francisco the city with lovely spring tulips!

How about a nice early morning walk before the conference up and down some hills?
Well, let’s start by going up Powell Avenue.
Now that was not too bad going up the hills, was it?
Next get the reward of going downhill.....
Let's walk all the way down to the water. Okay?
Look at the fog rolling in.
Yep, that is Alcatraz.
Round trip we did about five miles. Excellent start for the morning!

You guessed it: it is GREAT to be in San Francisco.
The views outdoors are unparalleled even in the early morning.
I will add to the 25 miles that I walked already this week. I am being mindful of what I eat while here and making good choices, although I know I will allow myself to enjoy some delights.

Have a great weekend everyone. Stays strong and TTFN from San Francisco!
Michele

12 comments:

  1. I love San Fran!!! Glad you are enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at you Michele! That is great! I actually saw those hills and first thought: could I jog those? ain't it grand the changes we have made?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some hills you walked UP and down this morning! Whew! You've gotta be feeling pretty good right now. I enjoy reading about your success because it keeps me focused on creating my own. That's a gift. Thank you. Be safe and alert today. I pray the predicted tsunami never hits shore there!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love San Francisco - only live a few hours away and try to visit it when I can. Thanks for the pics!! Hope that your conference does not get too interrupted with the Tsunami warnings & such.
    Staying "MO"tivated

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally enjoyed that walk ! I am exhausted, those hills must have been a killer ! lol

    Hope you are having a nice time !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the tulips are beautiful. Woot on the walking, Michele. I like how you end your posts with Stay Strong - you certainly are. I will Stay Strong!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you are having a great time and enjoying the weather. Your walk was amazing, thank you for sharing.
    Take care Michele. Enjoy the rest of your vacation. God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your time in San Francisco Michele. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun, Michele! San Francisco is a great city!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are amazing!! I love how you embrace every thing in your life!! I want to be just like you!!

    Keep up the great work my friend!! Stay focused!

    ReplyDelete