Sunday, January 30, 2011

Winter Break!

We enjoy winter in Minnesota.
But at mid-winter it is time for a break from this:
and this!
So how about this instead?
or this?
How about the Magic Kingdom??
By the time you see this post hubby and I will be on our way to California (!!) to spend a week of winter break with three of the greatest kids ever: Nani (7), (Ellery) and Owie (5). Beach time, biking, hiking and of course Disneyland are on our "to do" list.
Nothing else but rest and recreation. Don't worry I planned my food (and lots of great 100 calorie snacks) and I will be BIKING!!!
I will be on winter break until February 7. Be back to blogging after the Super Bowl!
Have a great week blogger friends. Stay strong and TTFN,
Michele

11 comments:

  1. Have fun! Can't wait to see pictures of all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time, Michele. Soak up a lotta sun for us. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its raining in s ca today. Hope it clears up for you. Have a blast

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have the most awesome vacation. Tell us all about it when you get home. Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your winter holiday with your family. Look forward to a recap when you are back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you will be in my neck of the woods! I live 5 minutes from Disneyland...we watch the fireworks from out front yard. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have the best time ever my friend. Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

    Keep focused!

    ReplyDelete