Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Football and a scale victory with a new decade!

Good Wednesday Morning!!

I was so happy to weigh in this morning and see that I have finally downsized to a new DECADE!!! Wahoo for me!! I am now at 24 pounds lost. Three pounds of during the month of December!!!! I have not weighed into this decade for at least a decade. It was a great and early Christmas present to me!
Yes, we went to THAT game on Monday night. It was great to be outdoors! The weather was cold, snowy and at times icy, but dressing in layers kept us all toasty. The University of Minnesota and the Vikings made a herculean effort to get that field ready. Hubby and I waited in line starting at 3:00pm and were rewarded with seats in the upper deck at the 45 yard line. The atmosphere was festive and spirit filled. Yes, we lost (again). And yes, all together a lousy season for our boys, but I did get to see Brett complete one more scoring drive. Priceless. Enjoy a couple of pictures.


TTFN and stay strong in this wonderful week of Christmas!
Michele

14 comments:

  1. A New Decade is always a treat and a very welcome sight!
    Congrats - and Happy Holidays to you and yours!
    Here's to a great year next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS - You totally rock. So proud of you!!! Keep it up girl - you've got this!!

    You guys looks so cute!!! Glad you had a fun time!!

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele...
    It's Jane--your fellow Minnesotan here. I thought about you as I watched the game on Monday night. It must have been an experience just being there--and yay for Brett! Let's hope for a better season for our Vikes next year!

    Congrats on your wonderful weight loss. I love the way you stick with this, and I feel your excitement. It's been so nice having you on this journey, and I look forward to continuing. Have a happy holiday with your family. Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY...Michele is back!! Glad you had a good time and the cold game, and HUGE congrats on the scale victory and the loss in the month of December!!! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Burrrr! Can't believe you went to that game. It was....memorable?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you look so cold! Brrr. I confess I turned off the game in disgust. Pfooey to the Vikings. But congrats on your loss! I will see you next year, after I am back from Florida!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for the new decade! Excellent, especially at a harder time of year for most folks. Way to go!
    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that looks beautiful. Nothing like football in the snow.

    And congrats on the 180's! I hope to be there this week, too.

    Best wishes to you and yours for a happy, safe, and snowy holiday!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the loss! Happy Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your weight loss. What a fantastic way to kick off Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I watched that game from my parents' in Philly. Thought the Vikes had a chance with Brett! Oh well. Now, the Amazing Eagles have a snow game of their own on SNF tonight.

    Congrats on your loss!

    ReplyDelete