Wednesday, November 10, 2010

¡Buenas Dias!

Sometimes my professional work occurs in beautiful and interesting places. Meet my home office for the next 11 days in a lovely apartment on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea. I am with a group of student teachers who are placed in Sotogrande International School in Spain by the college where I teach. I was the lucky one who got to go “supervise” them. Nice gig.I do not know about biking, but, I do know there are walking areas all around. Plus it is hilly, so it will be good cardio for me. So, for the next 11 days I will take out my walking shoes! Adios! Michele

10 comments:

  1. Oh I am jealous!! Thanks for sharing those pics. And I will enjoy imagining you on board the ship. Have a great time:) Hasta luego!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate you just a little bit right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny ... I must have missed your CALL, asking me to be your luggage carrier!!

    I know, I know ... "lo siento" and all that (NOT).

    LOL

    Enjoy your amazing assignment. It is tough, but someone's got to do it.

    See, folks? THIS is why we all need to become bilingual. Free trips to Spain and views like these.

    Enjoy every second for us, Michele !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous! ;-) Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh... color me jealous!! I have enjoyed perusuing your blog and look forward to following it! :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.
    Have a fabulous time!!

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Lucky you!! Enjoy, what a great place to be!

    ReplyDelete