Friday, October 1, 2010

Hot 100 Challenge!

Okay, I am in and I am Hottie, too!! I really was reluctant to join this challenge, but when I read that only two more were needed to make it official, I thought: Why not??
1. Lose an additional 12 pounds by December 24, 2010.
2. Keep up my biking (at least 45 miles a week) AND include more walking (4 times a week at least 2 miles at a time)outdoors until the weather forces me inside.
3.Take care of myself each day by eating less, moving more, and eating plenty of fruits and veggies.
4.Have more 1200 calories days in a week than 1500-calorie days.
5.Drink more water. At least two liters per day.

For me those are realistic goals. The beauty is that as I achieve them I come closer and closer to regaining my health and uncover a new me!! Thanks Southbeach Steve for challenging all of us!

13 comments:

  1. I am glad you joined! You have set attainable goals and I look forward to seeing you achieve them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that your goals are more health-related than looking good. And that you have a calorie range that is reasonable. And welcome to the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Hottie land, Michele. Those are some great goals. Wow, I wish I could motivate myself to exercise that much. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! I was hoping you'd hop on the bus! Great, doable goals. We're going to be a bunch of fit skinny hotties come Jan 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Glad to have you joining in:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've known you were a hottie since I sawa that great smile of yours in your sidebar. Now it's official! I love your goals and I KNOW you will achieve them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray! Nice to have you on board. We can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 45 miles a week! That's awesome.

    My wife plays oboe. We saw the St. Paul Chamber Orchestra in Seattle a few years ago. They're wonderful. We go to the visiting orchestra series and have seen some good chamber orchestras - Academy of St. Martin...Orpheus...My wife's teacher played with SPCO a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect, I am glad you are in! I love your exercise goals!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yippee, glad your in. Wonderful goals and I know that you can do it, Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best of luck, that's a good set of goals.

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY-another sucker in!!! ;-) Seriously, those sound like very logical and reachable goals!

    Here's to the next 92!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your goals are just great, and we're all behind you, cheering you on just like you cheered me on today. Thanks! You can do it! Vee at http://veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete