Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Another NSV

Hello Blogger Friends,
I am guessing that many of you have done something that I have done, too: purchase clothes that are too small. That has been part of my practice for a number of years, always with the best intentions of course to lose weight and get into them. Well, guess what? Today I went to my closet to pick out my outfit and noticed one of those shirts hanging there. I tried it on and it FIT!! I was able to button it all the way down and smooth it down around my buttom. An NSV for me today!!! What are your recent NSV? Stay strong, Michele

14 comments:

  1. Yay for things like that - just makes the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great NSV...recently I got in my car (barely drive anymore) and noticed that my stomack no longer touches the wheel...not even near it anymore. Also, my endurance during walks is increasing. Fun stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can find my newest NSV here! It is kinda embarassing too so get ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Michele, I accidentally got caught up trying to get the HTML right and didn't respond properly to your post. That is an awesome NSV! I have been 'redisovering' clothes alot here lately. I know how that I will buy this shirt and make it fit goes. I always have failed in the past. I actually bought a new dress shirt at wal mart the other day and it was nice to spend 15 dollars on a nice shirt rather than 40!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! Just the other day I had an NSV and remember thinking of it in just that way and darned if I can't remember what it was!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! New outfits from our own closets is always good news. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! You are amazing. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! Makes the hard work all worth it I'm sure! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this NSV. I have a similar situation, lots of never worn clothes. Just found several that fit. Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great new, Michele. Much tastier than an food treat.

    ReplyDelete