Thursday, August 26, 2010

Twelve pounds!

Twelve pounds lighter. Twelve pounds gone. That is one TEN-pound bag of flour and 8 sticks of butter (thanks, Tish)! Twelve pounds. Twelve pounds! You guessed it, I am now lighter by twelve pounds since June 26. Today marks two months for me on this journey toward better health so it was a day for a weigh in (WI). Sixty-two days of working to be kind to myself have paid off in twelve pounds less. Yeah! Have a great Thursday everyone! Twelve pounds lighter, michele

9 comments:

  1. Hey, Michele, thanks for reading my blog and thank you for the suggestions of other blogs to read. I hadn't gotten around to searching for them yet. Great job on the 12 pounds - in one week, yet! It's taken me since May to lose 18, but I think the loss is sticking. Cheers!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! Keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY FOR YOU congrats! sometimes we create our own inspiration by our own acts..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle,

    Thanks for visiting my blog and sending me to great places to get more inspiration, motivation and education about this weight loss journey. Before I started this, bloggin about my weight loss, I felt like I was going it alone but doing this has openned up a world to me of enouragement and support. I thank you for adding to that.

    Congratulations on your 12 pounds! It's just too exciting everytime the scale reveals a lower number:-) I love your blog. I'm following.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaaaay Michele!!! Just for so you can get a visual, I just got up and danced around in a circle on my area the area rug in my living room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 12 pounds! That's extraordinary! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete