Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Smoothie

Do you like fruit smoothies?? Well I sure do.


On a hot summer day-they are a terrific and healthy beverage. I found this recipe on the can of Dole pineapple juice. Try it: it is ridiculously easy!!



Recipe for Delicious Smoothie
6 oz of unsweetened pineapple juice
1 ripe banana
6 oz plain, unsweetened yogurt
1 cup of frozen blueberries, strawberries or other berries

Place all items in a blender. Blend until smooth. Three servings. Each serving about 120 calories. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds delish. Can you taste the pineapple? If so, my kid won't want it and it'll be all MINE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo - 10 pounds!! I'm happy for you. Hey - you know there is a full and half marathon happening in Mankato this fall (for the first time). A goal, perhaps??? I'm on my bike today. Puff puff puff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, you two fro the two comments.

    I do not think the smoothie tastes like pineapple-so your kid might be happy, too.

    Glad to see you are biking COG. Thanks for thr support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A that looks excellent and B thanks so much for that award that was so sweet of you... I have been in the blogging circuit since 2007 .. sometimes really active and sometimes very quiet.. this is about my 4th blog I have had over the years.. it really is a great support system

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michele,
    Thanks for tagging me! I will have to work on that post. I am glad to find your blog and I am also glad that you are a fellow MN blogger.

    Recipe looks great.

    ReplyDelete