Monday, August 30, 2010

Shout Out to All My Followers and Readers!!

Yes, that is ALL of you reading this post! Many of you are pictured below (sorry if I forgot any of you). This post is dedicated to YOU ALL!! You people ROCK! I am astounded that my network of followers and readers is expanding. Thank-you! Thank-you! Thank-you!


I cannot tell you how much inspiration I get from all of you as I read your blog posts or your comments on my posts. Since I began this journey to better health I have never felt alone. Indeed, I feel your cyber support embracing me each step of the way. The images you create on your blogs stay with me. For example, when I am out walking I think about Paula racing up those steps or Shane skirting around Wal-Mart or Transparent Joy and or the Doc being stretched to their limits. When I am frustrated or want to rant, I immediately think of Bad-Ass Dr. Fatty. When I dream about dressing in some other non-fatty clothes I think about Chris and her emerging feminine side. Or when I think about finding that runner within, I think about Wendy. I am buoyed by the antics of Allan. I feel the strength of Sharon, Karen, Just Me, and Jo (Daily!!). I am pushed harder AND supported by Carolyn. And then I think about why I am doing all of this in order to regain my health, for me first, but for my beautiful grandbabies just like Jill, Tish, Yo Mama, Joy and First Steps. May we together be as successful as 266!

I also would like you to all know that because I am fully aware of the empowering aspect of blogging and receiving comments on my blog, I am firmly committed to supporting you and your ruminations to the best of my ability and as time will allow. We are NOT alone in bloggerland! Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you for all of your encouraging words and support. Have a great week! Michele

10 comments:

  1. why thank you Michele. I feel the same about you. I read every blog of yours cause I always take something from them. I just hope that I can keep on adding something to your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You too Michele! I just started blogging a couple of weeks ago and am beginning to realize just how powerful it is to have a community that is right there with you struggling with the same issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it's good to know we are not alone!
    Happy week to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back at ya, friend of mine!! You and many others have gotten me through the last couple of weeks and will continue to be supportive in getting me back on track. Hope I can do the same for you in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes, the support, encouragement, and inspiration to be found here in blog land is so important and necessary on the journey we are all on!! I, too am thankful for it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big internet hug! For me, unexpectedly, the very best part of blogging is the sense of community. It is amazing. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Michelle and big hugs to you. I wish I could be a more diligent blogger. Who know? Maybe one day I'll finally get there. Until then, I'll keep reading wonderful blogs like this by wonderful people such as yourself. Oh, and thank you also for taking the time to read and comment on my intermittent posts. Once of these days I'm hoping to be able to unjumble my thoughts enough to put them out there coherently more than once a week or every other week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot Michelle. It is this support that gives me hope.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Michelle. It is a great feeling to know we're not alone, even at 2:00 a.m. What a great blogging family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the support and encouragement too, Michele. I was thinking about the saving time aspect (who could I limit) before I came onto your blog and I thought, I won't be giving up Michele and lo and behold...your post. No, we are not alone...far from it. You have a wonderful and healthy week too.

    ReplyDelete