Saturday, July 31, 2010

Thank-you! and Dreaming....

Thank-you. Thank-you. Thank-you.
These words of gratitude are for YOU!! To all of you who read and follow my blog. My motivation to move toward better health continues to be high because I know that I have followers and readers. Thank-you for sharing your encouraging comments, tips and your own stories. Each one of you are making a difference for me! I KNOW that I could not do this without you.
Thank-you. Thank-you. Thank-you.

Dreaming...
I have always wanted to run in some kind of a race: 5K, 10K, something. Just for the fun and the satisfaction of doing it. I also want to hike DOWN and back UP again in the Grand Canyon. Right now physically I could not to either because I simply do not have the stamina or the endurance. But, I want to. And I will. Someday. I know I will someday. And someday is coming closer for me each and every day. My dream to realize these two physical challenges keeps me going down the path to better health. What about you? What dreams do you have for yourself as you move through your journey to better health?

No comments:

Post a Comment