Sunday, June 27, 2010

Week One: Eat Less, move more, eat lots of fruits and vegetables (Nestle)

With the beginning of a new week, I am taking action to take care of myself.

Week One: "Eat Less, move more, eat lots of fruits and vegetables" (Nestle, 2006). Those simple words are going to be my words to LIVE by throughout my journey to uncover the woman underneath all of this blubber. To eat less I plan to count calories (suggestions for an online calorie counter??). I plan to move more by exercising at least once a day for 30 minutes (walking or biking).

This is and will be a personal journey. I know I am not alone. In the blog sphere alone, I have found many, many blogs written by others who are working toward better health, taming their own demons and thinking about what they eat. I can do this!

Reality check: My weigh in today hovers around 200 lbs. I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment